28/12/2011
What an insane week it has been, i am currently in Les Arcs typing with a French keyboard so probably wont be writing too much, but to sum up;
The weather in Les Arcs has been awesome. Sunny days without cloud every day, which is a real change from Val D'Isere which had very poor visibility almost the entire time.
Within 48 hours i managed to lose my Iphone, break my computer and get Gastro, so while it was an experience to say the least, I am looking forward to getting everything organised again.
Christmas is celebrated on Christmas Eve here so Phil and I decided to do the same. We splurged and hired a hotel in the main part of town, went out to dinner and bought a couple of bottles of Red Wine and then had a look around a few of the pubs here, which were all pretty much deserted.
The Snow has been awesome and this week Phil and I have joined a couple of groups for a guide and some lessons. It has definitely helped me a lot in terms of the slopes and speeds I am comfortable with. I have this afternoon and then 1 more day on the snow before we bus over to Geneva to stay in a hotel for a night so we are ready to fly to Edinburgh the morning of the 30th.
Thats all for now, hopefully i can fix my computer so i can write a bit more often!
Until Later, One Sick Puppy.
No comments:
Post a Comment