So the rest of yesterday ended up lasting forever.
Phil and I made our way into London to do some shopping and made the rookie error of having no idea where we were going, as a result we walked around 10km for the day, strolling the streets for any good shops (there are way too many). The shopping is ridiculous, every store is gigantic and has so much more than Aus.
I also walked down to Buckingham Palace and got a few photos, the palace is immense, I was just disappointed I couldn't get a photo next to one of the guards.
| Outside Buckingham Palace |
After purchasing some new shoes to go out in Phil and i returned home to get ready for the night out. We met Schaffer and his work mates at around 4.30pm in the arvo, a good hour after sundown, to have a few beers and dinner. The night ended up turning into a full night out with the main game been played, the game of 5's, which is probably the equivalent to multi player scissors paper rock. The steaks were high, a 60Pound bottle of champagne, luckily for me the only round i lost was worth 25pounds and the rest of the night I got to enjoy expensive champagne for free :)
Thats it for now, plans today are to do some sight seeing, get to Oakleys and then head out tonight with Schaffers work crew again.
Big dog outttt!
No comments:
Post a Comment