Tuesday, 3 January 2012

03/01/2012

I am currently in London staying at Greg Louden's place with his 2 room mates Matt and Stace. Yesterday Greg and I took a trip to the Natural History Museum since Greg had heard nothing but good things. When we got there the building was awesome, realy impressive with yellow bricks and rows of grey bricks cutting through them. The actual museum had its highlights but all in all was relatively dissapointing, the biggest highlight would have been the massive dinosaur in the main lobby, you could send a text to a number to light it up with a light show and on the screen it came up "Greg loves Dinny" which was cool. Also the dinosaur exibit was very cool, but i didn't quite get the need to have modern day animals stuffed everywhere... I don't see how that is history.. anyway, one cool stuffing was of a Giant spider crab, which grows up to 3 metres claw to claw and can only walk around under water where its weight is supported by water. The other highlight would have been the full sized replica of a blue whale which was so impressive to see.

Today I am going by myself to see some art at the tate modern and then tonight Greg and I have got a group of people going to a new blood music concert with 3 upcoming English bands. Also I found out that Childish Gambino is playing here on the 25th of January!! Needless to say I can not miss that as he is my favourite rapper at the moment :)

I'm off,
Childish Dale.

No comments:

Post a Comment